Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ONCE...still have the touch ;-)

Yesh !!! I'm off today from my official work..for some sight-seeing (hehe..some business to take care la basically). Arrived around 10.40 am, start working on it. Break for lunch at 1.30 pm..came back at 3 pm. Then, DB solved in 1/2 hour.

After that, my turn to take over the production machine. Load the app, test it out..and S&!T !!! Doesn't work !!! I thought..there goes my holiday tomorrow :( Maybe have to overnight here. Then at around 7++ pm (after 2 hours of thinking, figuring, contemplating, and other things)..I solved the problems !!! (Thank God !). I'm still not lost in my programming..and smart card thingy as well ;)...yeaahaa !!!

Now just cosmetic and tidy-up the apps..then maybe in another 2 hours head back to KL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum

what a life right.....nothing much to be complaint....

send regards to Amal