Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ONCE...my 31st Birthday !!!

Well, another year.  Getting older...but still young at heart hehehee... Anyway, my colleague treat me lunch today at Secret Recipe, Subang Parade.  My wife told me about the promo at Secret Recipe, buy one free one cake.  Thought of buying and treat friends at the office...but guess what ?!

special counter to take orders

bee-line queue !!! this is just 1/4 of them queuing

I dunno whether suddenly so many people having their birthday party today.  But close to 200 people queuing.  Last photo (blurred..thus not nice to upload) was taken from the counter's view. The cashier asked me:

Cashier : Sorry sir, where are you from ?
Me : Oh..sorry..just for my personal blog.  So happen it's my birthday today.  Just wanna hype-it out in my blog :D
Cashier : Oh..happy birthday sir !

Guess she afraid that I may report negatively to press on their promo or whatever.  But, I realized that I should have asked her when she wished me "...can I order here for my birthday ? here's my IC.." hehehe...

Anyway, may God blessed me as always, cherished with happiness, getting wiser, and be an obedient servant of Him.  Amin...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday dear.. sedey tak leh celebrate.. ;( Swami sebok sangat...

Anonymous said...

Ahahahah! Sudah tua ke bang. Takpe, orang kampung saya kata "Live Begins at 40". So As of now, baru 31. Muda lagi beb!!! Har Har.

Take Care la Bro!!