Saturday, September 03, 2011

ONCE...back in town

It feels like it's already Sunday where in fact, it was just Saturday.  Started looking into what I need to do from Mon onwards.  Not that I'm too workaholics but there's lots of things pending before Raya leave.  Have to ensure it all cleared by Mon morning.

My golf buddies are slowly coming back to KL today.  It's been quite a while since the last time we played (was it..? It was just last week !! hahahaha)...well, that was the feelings though.

Raya this year felt very different...it doesn't feel the same.  Perhaps, it's because of my 'excellent' records this Ramadhan ? Or because the event on 2nd Raya ? Or perhaps...both !  Really don't feel like enjoying it.

Having said that, I do hope to see the next Ramadhan...and hoping that I'll do better this time.

No comments: