Sunday, October 02, 2011

ONCE...when it all goes well

Last week has been among the great golfing days in my life...my driver worked well..my irons are good..my chippings are great and my putting is fabulous !!! Hit a good score and win some holes as well...and it was really meaningful why I beat my friend who is better in golf before this.

Then again, as the name of the game is GOLF...not everyday has sunshine.  My game went down a bit on Sat...yet, I still won against my other friend who actually introduced golf to me.  It do feel great.  Hope the momentum stays for few more games next week.

Last week also among the most hectic week as it was the quarter closing time.  Tried to push it to meet, but couldn't make it.  On the last day of Sept, I saw additional numbers kicked-in.  Thank God that I'll be getting some...even though not that much...but it is still meaningful.  I'm setting my eyes to get better numbers towards year end.  Hope, it will all goes well...

No comments: