Saturday, November 05, 2011

ONCE...Imagine That

It's Raya's eve and I'm still in Klang Valley.  There has been customer's issue that I've to look into for a while.  Seems like it has been overcome..Alhamdulillah...hope it stays like that for good.

While handling that issue, I watched 'Imagine That'.  A very interesting story about father and his daughter..the father believing in the magical world that the daughter created because it benefited his career.  It was towards the end that I realized that the daughter just want the time with him.  She enjoyed the moments that the father did all the crazy stuffs to get into the magical world and gather business intels for his job.

It has been a while since the last time I saw my kids.  Started with works that I've to do, then I don't feel safe bringing my kids in my car now until I get the car back to good conditions.  It's really hard this year.  I went to this type of job believing that I can do a great job and earn more.  I also believe that 'rezeki' will come..when it is due to you.  He loves and has mercy to all mankind.  Whatever the conditions I'm living in now, He has planned for it.

As a prove to that...I received an SMS two hours ago that made me so relieved.  I've got enough oxygen to survive for another two weeks.  Felt really relieved...thank you God. Syukur...

No comments: