Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ONCE...cinta

Finally, i managed to finish up Cinta. I'd say it's the first malay movie that made me errm...having teary eyes. I was touched when Lis started to cry and telling papa that she wanna come with him. Such a young age but great talent (where the heck did they manage to find such talent...after all this year..?!!), real and original tears coming from her. And for God knows reason, i got teary eyes.

But that's nothing compared to the scene where Dhani got to know about his sister's fate. His screaming was nothing..but when the white umbrella appeared, i was so ............. my eyes, my lips (well..u know honey) and my heart...

One word flashed on my mind at that time..."...ayah...".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiadalah ku sangka bahwa kamu sungguh shahdu. Tiada ku sangka kamu mempunyai hati yang lembut. Beginilah yang harus kita contohi, berperasaan seperti manusia yang sebenar. Tiada ayang tidak akan menangis pabila nonton filem itu!!!