Friday, September 07, 2007

ONCE...life is great !

It's coming to 9th month for me in MB. It's wonderful now because the project that I've been waiting for has come. Started early this month. And to make it even sweeter (or some said "worst!"), was assigned on one so-called "simple" project a week before my baby project came.

The project that I'm currently managing is coming to an end. However, the ministry issued one big tender where the outcome from my project will be the core component in that tender. So, I was roped in to assist (provide necessary info). Before I know it (hmm...kinda expected it as well...or rather wants it hehehe), I was assigned to work on the tender proposal.

Coming fasting month, planning to put in internet connection so that I can work from home. There'll be less (if not none) activity at night (means, my normal activities), so have to carik pahala lebih this month. Am really thankful to be part of MB...for both the good and the bad.

No comments: