Saturday, September 22, 2007

ONCE...my own broadband !

Yeehoo !!! Got my streamyx connected today !!! 1.5 mbps gua cakap lu heheheh. It's all done in one week (kudos to Telekom..i must say..). Register for my phone line and streamyx on Tuesday, phone connected on Wed (activated on Thu morning though) and my streamyx activated today !

Now I can update my blog more often :D...post my work from home, maintain TeAM website and other R&D stuffs...all from the comfort of my home. Anyway, the cable is a bit short, can pull it to my study room yet. Gotta buy longer cable (today!).

To add to this whole madness, I just arrived home at 4.30 just now. Immediately perform my prayers followed with sahur. And then, here I am. Thinking of catchingup with my sleep afterwards, but my wife bising since I don't want to sleep first but eagerly wanna be connected. Hope I'll survive for shopping later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cayalah bro!!! Sudah ada internet dekat rumah. hhhahah!!!