Monday, November 12, 2007

ONCE...am 30 !

Alhamdulillah...am 30 as of yesterday. It shall be a new beginning for me. For a better me. Not only me as a PM, an employee, a crazy-part-timer and a friend...but more importantly me as a husband, father and son. And of course, as His servant.

One thing for sure, I don't have my normal 5 years plan now. What do I wanna be ? Where do I wanna go ? What do I chase for ? What do I target to ? What do I aim at ? Where am I heading ? For whom does all these to ?

Serious thinking need to be done. Soul searching ? Perhaps. 'Please ya Allah...guide me in my quest...amin'

p/s: Thank you dear for organizing the suprise this morning :D Beautiful indeed... luv ya !

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

woi...!! mana ko belajo... - "His slave"...? main hantam jer ko translate sesuka hati ko yek? "His servant" daaa..... later I sekeh your head, then you know (kang aku sekeh kapla ko kang, baru ko tau.....)!!!

Haizam said...

hahaha...aku baru terperasan komen ko nih...yeye...saya tukar sekarang tuan...tima kasih atas tunjuk ajar tuan... ;)

ni dah aku kena tgk sume post aku la nih...ntah kat ceruk mana lagi yg ko komen..mekasih ye...