Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ONCE...my new PC !!!

Finally ! I've received my new PC set, optimized for gaming & multimedia purposes. Lemme share the specs with y'll :
  • Intel E2140 1.60 GHz
  • 3 GB DDR2 RAM
  • 160 GB SATA HDD
  • NVidia GeForce 8500 GT
  • Logitech Mouse & Keyboard
  • VS2141 Altec Lansing
  • 20" Samsung SyncMaster 203B

Thanks to Lan, I just spend RM2.5k at Imbi. Otherwise, I'd be spending close to RM 3k plus. Thanks Man. Now...just installed Empire Earth..but gotta reboot cause of those Windows update thingy. Later, will install the WoW (but I dunno whether I'd be able to have a feel to try it out tonite...) ... we'll see ;-)

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

errr... En Haizam... dah 30 dah En Haizam.... masih beli komputer utk main game...? astaghfirullaaaaahhhhhh......! hancus bapak2 zaman skrng nih...!!

Haizam said...

haa..tu la ko tak tau..nih game zaman moden punya maa...3D somemore...anyway, it's part of the job ;) ada research sikit..gua layan World of Warcraft (err..itu pun dah 2 bulan tak login)..the largest MMORPG in the world..