Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ONCE...5 years plan..?

I joined MB as my number changed from '2' to '3'. I'd my 5 years plan when I was 25. Well, not all achieved...but at least there's drive to achieve them. When the number changed, I didn't look at renewing it nor am I looking at the previous ones. Early this year am thinking of giving some thoughts and putting it down, but...

I tried to do the thinking while in Kuching...well...can't decide, can't make my mind. Have doubts whether is that the goal I wanna have or what. Even thinking whether I really do need those or not. Early this week at the Netbash@WCIT, talk by Guy Kawasaki, LC asked me about stuffs, and she said "...if that's what you want in life, by all means..."..talking about am staying in MB for good. I guess staying in MB is quite sure...but as what ? doing what ? for what ? what's next ? that's what am trying to think and put down the goals. Otherwise, I'm kinda day-in day-out just collecting..then sometimes wanna be this..and sometimes wanna be that... *sigh*

No comments: