Saturday, February 28, 2009

ONCE...all is done ?

It was early Wed (25 Feb) morning...too early that either people are supposed to be sleeping or not supposed to be awake at all.  I said it all that morning, the intention, the thinking and most importantly...the decision.  Earlier seems like well...but then it's not quite as expected.  And that incident kinda close any chance of closing the gap and trying again.

I had enough i guess.  For the best of all, I believed that's the best solution.  Have tried so many ways, bearing it for as long as I can remember...and with much thinking and trying...I've lost all the steams to move on.  Thinking further just made my head heavier, trying to figure out the light at the end of the tunnel that never seems to come out.

As much as I want to get it over with, I have to hold on for just a little while.  I guess, Mar 2009 will decide...whether it'll be over...or better.  For now...I apologize to all that affected...it's my bad...I'm really really sorry...

No comments: