Wednesday, March 04, 2009

ONCE...interesting day

It is really an interesting day today.  Started early morning...did the '20 minutes plan' thingy but with the results today...either need to be perfected or poor planning altogether.

The meeting in the morning was cancelled, then got invitation for the appreciation lunch.  Am cracking my head on what did I do in between of that.  Man !!! Time really flies today.  Lunch went well with some exciting news (ermm...or gather hints on the news), after that it started to rumble a bit.  Misunderstood on one meeting in MV.  Rushed there and facing the cold faces from few people.  I was thinking that my good performance might go to the drain.

Talked with the CEO, hearing his gruntings, convinced him to give me a chance to prove that we can meet his expectations, then head back to HQ.  Had a chat with the boss...being adviced and reprimanded (in a very suttle way).  Luckily on the rumble at MV he's ok with it.  Assured him that I'll do as what I promised to the CEO then went to the 2nd boss.  Again backed by him, now I know how to play the game.

On the news, it's very exciting.  Just the timing wasn't sure.  Anyway, life is great...! Allah is The Most Greatest !

No comments: