Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ONCE...nightmare ?

Had a nightmare last nite.  Woke-up at 4.30 am...then kinda afraid to sleep as when I just closed my eyes (not even sleep yet), it kinda continued.  But, since it's still far from dawn, nuthin la kut.

Had a good start in the morning (yesterday)...around 10 am received unpleasant news..but it's manageable (just need to be there..that's the problem). At 11 am another unpleasant but managed to sort it out (at least from my view at that time).  11.40 am really had a bad news !!!  Made me feel bad for the rest of my day (till now !!!).

Went to LP but couldn't find her.  'Meeting with Director' as her SMS replied.  The 'bad news' became milder at noon and at around 5 pm seems like back to normal.  But, I've got another troubling news...decided to do it remotely instead of doing it in the office.

Somehow...the 'bad news' turned really ugly around 8pm...being asking myself on what went wrong.  Does it has to be that way ?  I don't want it to be that way...and I don't want to lose it at all...how hard and how painful...I'd make it up...as it is too precious for me...

No comments: