Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ONCE...9th July 2009 !!!

That day suppose to be D-Day ! Took 2 days leave (but the other half-day considered gone as I went to this tender briefing). That day, went smooth initially...as decision about to be made..in fact, it has been concluded, decision has been reached..just waiting for the announcement.

As the honorable person started his opening for the decision, this one person interrupted. Made the honorable person annoyed and postponed the decision. WTF ?!!! I'm really speechless at that time. I just want to get it over with so that it's clear for both parties.

I prayed the night before and on that morning so that everything went smooth. I thanked God as the decision about to be announced...guess He wants me to be patience a little bit longer...

No comments: