Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ONCE...Auny's Birthday

Last sat was Auny's birthday. I brought them to watch Ice Age 3...they loved it soo much. Then, have some Baskin Robbin and head to Popular to find her birthday present. I wanted to give her a book that she wants.

She said she wanted to be a scientist (must be the microscope that I bought her last month). When I asked her why...as usual 'Don't know !' was her answer. I thought, never mind...if she wants to be a scientist, I'll guide her to be one. Then we looked for a science related book...quite heavy though the books that I found...even it's pictorial but would blow the interest. So, I bought one that is quite simple...and told her to read thru then by next week we'll discuss.

Well...had great time with them...until late afternoon when she bombarded me with so many questions. Hmmm....

No comments: