Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ONCE...in Sandakan

First time in Sandakan and I'm having problem to sleep. Dunno why. Isn't because of blunder that I made on Monday ? Partly I guess.

Sometimes, I don't know what exactly should I do. Should I stay on as requested ? Should I move on as expected ? Or should I just let Him give what best for me ? I can't just leave all to Him without making any efforts right ?

Sometimes, people wonder how I remains strong (or appear strong to me). Sometimes, I also wonder how do I managed to remain calms and appear as strong. Because sometimes, it really hits me. Felt like I can't bear it anymore. Can't bear to hear, to see, to feel and to think. But when I refused to hear, refused to see, ignore the feelings and shut my mind to think...it came back from nowhere and suddenly erupted my mind altogether. And most of the time, it turned out really ugly. For most of the time, I've to heal myself.

Perhaps, Allah really give me this kind of strength. That I can shutdown that part when it comes to serious matter which requires my full attention and concentration. Alhamdulillah.

words of wisdom from my latest book that I grabbed at KLIA "How The Mighty Fall by Jim Collins"

"Whether you prevail or fail, endure or die, depends more on what you do to yourself than on what the world does to you." -Jim Collins-

1 comment:

Norhaizad said...

Assalamu'alaikum

Semalam wa jumpa dgn bpk angkat wa kat miri. Wa dpt ilmu baru. 'Mind power'. Its a good lesson. Bila lu nak g big meeting, lat say today, u r not sppose to be in the meeting today but u need to be in the meeting last night. At night when people mind become pasif it will be a receiver. Lu mesti tau dgn saper lu nak meeting dn kat mane. Lu mesti tau the envoriment. Jg mlm sebelum lu tdor lu kna consentrate dn anta your mind wave to the personnel that attend your meeting. Customer ka, kwn2 ka, staff ka. doesn't matter. Send your mind wave to them and tell them by using your powerful imagination. Ckp dgn dioarng dont ask any stupid question, if not there will get stupid answer (For exanple). Bg tau dgn diorang idea bernas lu through your mind. Ape2hal all the best for you bro. Akhir kata hari khamis ni wa kena g kota bari plak. Carigali Hess platform.

Kata-kata power

" Selagi kuasa Allah bersamaku, tiada kuasa lain dlm dunia ini dapat menghalang kejayaanku"
Sematkan dlm hati Insya Allah kekuatan itu akan hadir......

Wassalam