Monday, May 02, 2011

ONCE...Workers Day 2011

It's been quite a long weekend. Quite a pack weekend though. On Sat, I was forced to participate in KTTM Bowling tournament. Last played was last year's MSRC's tournament. And as usual, I had to let my team members back me up for a better score hahahaha. We got 2nd for Invitational.

On Sun, I played for Monthly Medal at Impian Kajang. Morning started quite disturbing with my arms aching because of bowling, and my flight member shared that he do not want to play as they changed our flight members. Nevertheless, we had the same team and hit it to the green.

It started off not so bad..but I still had alot to do. Need to improve my drivers and maintaining my rhythm. What's most important, I am not the last anymore huhu..!!

And today, finishing off whatever pending about my work. Tomorrow, will start another interesting journey.

No comments: