Thursday, December 15, 2011

ONCE...is it gonna be my time soon ?

It has been about 10 days since the last time I played golf.  The urge to play is really killing me...but I have to be strong to put that away for a while.  I manage to successfully submit the papers on time on Monday.  God knows how pressured I was when the time ticking and we're still at the office.  Thank God, road went smooth and we arrived 15 minutes earlier.

Now, time to demonstrate.  The preparation started way earlier and it is about time to start cracking.  The tense started getting to the roof.  And somehow...most of the time, I had to take charge and chart the course.  I really hope that all will go well and done.  Few more days to go..and God's willing, I would be home-run.

Ya Allah, mudahkanlah urusan hambaMu ini..Amin.

No comments: