Sunday, January 27, 2013

ONCE...EKAT Reunion 2013

I managed to get myself available to join the reunion at Abbot's house in Kuantan last Friday.  It has been a while since I met all of them (who attended).  Plus, I managed to soften or restart my friendship with my bestie.  Awkward at first, but Alhamdulillah...it turned out well.

I was very challenging for me as the drive from Subang to Ampang normally took only 45 mins max...took me 3 hours.  Friday noon...raining...really not a good time to travel that side.  We hit Karak around 2000h and reached there about 3 hours driving.  Lots of food still... barbecue...prawn looks very tasty...but somehow, my stomach has shrink.  I can't eat a lot...even though I wanted to.

Next day, after breakfast and pit stop at the house, we moved to Pantai Sepat, about 5 mins walk from the house.  We setup another BBQ area...start BBQing...and get ready to play wood ball.  Very nice setup...good feeling...and I only got few shots on my legs.  Feel good that I shot few people too.

After whole drama, eat a bit...head back to the house, shower and head home.  Overall, it was a good trip and I'm truly glad that I stretch myself to go.  Thank you guys...look forward for the next reunion session.

No comments: