Saturday, April 20, 2013

ONCE...there, I said it...

It has been almost two months of exploring...gathering info, analyzing facts, cross checking references to a sound decision making.  Even if we use the most sophisticated system in the world, it won't be a perfect decision.  Decision making is just a checkpoint leading towards the path chosen...another journey to start...and definitely, there will be another checkpoint (sooner or later), where another decision has to be made.

Today, I said it.  What I held so close to me...fearing of making another mistake again...but even then, it is as almost, closing my eyes and go for it.  I hope this is the best and this is final.  Really exhausted to revisit it and start the processes all over again.  I pray for the journey for this decision today, would be smooth sailing.  No doubt there will be challenges and pain, but hope I can steer and endure it successfully.  Insya-Allah...


2 comments:

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

You Don't Even Know My Name said...

Sometimes we just have to go for it. Hope won't help. Knowing you will succeeded is what you need.
-K