Monday, December 30, 2013

ONCE...2013 closure

I know we have 1 more day to go but I might not be able to update tomorrow.  Since I'm at it, might as well get it done with.

2013 has been a rough year for me.  It has been very challenging for both professional and personal.  I had few big losses and few failures respectively.  I learnt few things in my losses and I have to be more aggressive and focus in the coming 2014.  Need to unleashed the killer instinct in me and drive it accordingly.  On my failures, I guess it was not my time yet.  I am placing it all in getting the better me first in 2014.  And really leave it all to Him.  When the time comes, I'm sure He will make it smooth and easy for me.

For those that I have encountered in both my professional and personal...whom so happen to read this blog...I present my humble apologies for all the mistakes and ill-feelings that I've done...I expressed my gratitude for the friendship, realization and lesson learnt that you share (knowingly or unknowingly).  May Allah blessed you all in your everyday lives.

So, thank you 2013 for the good and bad as both contributes towards better me in 2014.  Insya-Allah.



Happy New Year

No comments: