Wednesday, December 04, 2013

ONCE...discovering unknown territories

Last week I went to some place new...learning new cultures...new way of life...new cuisine.  It makes you appreciate living in this beautiful country.  Having said that, little that was missed about home as there are bountiful locals there.  To my surprise they even speak Malay and accept RM...thinking of picking up new language goes to the drain as mostly people speak English.

There are also other elements that I learnt...exposed...and taking time to understand.  My first reaction of course could not take it...but I ponder and told myself to be patience a bit. Think it true...try to understand...and if need be find ways to correct it or worst, adapt to it.

Hoping the trip gave a new perspective...refresh my minds...and now kicking for the year end closing...yeaaaahaaaa...!!!


1 comment:

RETA said...

Thank you for your post! You look quite comfortable in the photo! Take care.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com