Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ONCE...got talent

Off late, thanks to Unifi and my SmarTV I can just watch youtube directly.  My most favorite theme are comedy.  I loved watching Sepahtu Reunion & Live, Lawak ke Der series, Douglas Lim, drag queen from Spore...Comedy Central Asia..and of course Russel Peters and Trevor Noah.

Recently I bum into both America's and Britain's Got Talent.  There are two things that amazed me the most...1) Simon does have good heart and 2) people at large have good heart and very supportive.  I'm amazed to see how supportive the audiences especially when there are real talents performing.  The best things about youtube and all the people compiling the best performances by category made it easier for people like me to watch what I want.

There are few (ermm a lot actually) clips that was very touching...that touched my heart and made me having teary eyes.  To see all sorts of people coming for audition in these two developed countries yet they are not much different that us.  They do have people coming from difficult lives...you know like unemployed farmer, cleaner, single mom/dad, granny, cancer survivors, deaf, bully victim...yet they pour it out there...leaving whomever watching or listening felt good.


Bars & Melody wrote their own song about anti-bully based on his real experiences.  Such a lovely lyrics, melody and emotions.  It moved me to see their joy getting Golden Buzzer and seeing their moms' tears...am speechless.


Darcy's sweetness and Petunia's charms melt everyone's heart including mine.  And my other clips that I loved is about Mandy Harvey who lost her hearing ability at 16 y.o.  Wrote beautiful song about never give up and TRY.


Am I getting soft as I aged ? *sigh*

No comments: