Thursday, June 22, 2006

ONCE...is this it ?

I've just updated my resume. Last update was in 2002 for Mavcap submission. I was looking for my Detail Experiences that I dunno where the hell is the softcopy. So, this time, only from 2003 till 2006. 1998 till 2002 will be later I guess..when I've the time.

It's quite firm for me to initiate my own activity. The company has been created, but very slow in running it. But the opportunity (unexpectedly) on Tuesday, really made me thinking. It is more about my family that made me really thinking about it. And seems like, I'm going to pursue...in exploring it. My mentor asked me to update my CV last 3 weeks, but very the slow one (also). Maybe that time, I haven't realized the toll that it takes on my family.

Now the CV is ready, am going to prepare a copy for my mentor...and perhaps..am going to email it to Dato' tomorrow. Hope for the best !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEahaaa! Selamat berjaya!!!

Haizam said...

terima kasih..

Anonymous said...

gud luck dude... all da best!