Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ONCE...relieved !!!

I was thinking to tell LC yesterday, just before she went home. Then, thought it would better to tell her in the morning, before our meeting. Reached office at 9am, she's not there yet...10 something only she's in. By 10.30, I can't concentrate anymore..can't work, can't think. So I went ahead, closed the door and start telling her.

It was an odd 2 minutes of silence ! She dunno what to say...and I dunno what to continue. Anyway, long story short, starting July I'll be in twice a week. Kinda, diversification for me. But, if I'm "going back to..", then, need to see whether I can still remain as director or just shareholder. There's another option which LC dun wanna take into consideration as yet; dispose altogether.

It's hard for me to arrive to that decision..and very hard to tell her..but I'm glad that she's very understanding and cool. And business doesn't change at all between her & me after that. And for me...I really have to put those thoughts into papers. Or else, it'll all just be...well...an IDEA !

No comments: