Monday, June 04, 2007

ONCE...crazily jam at PLUS

On my way back from Kedah yesterday. Took-of at 3.30pm and only arrive in SA at 12 midnight ! Jammed before the tunnel, then before Ipoh toll, and again exit Ipoh toll, and worst from Slim River all the way to Rawang. Road construction, people cutting queue, running on the emergency lane, man..!!!

I think what they should hv done is not widening the road (hopefully it can REALLY be ready for festive seasons). Because the bottlenecks are there, at all the toll booths, all exits and all R&Rs. They should have increase the toll 50%-100% so that nobody would want to use the highway. But then (rational started to kicks-in), it's govt's obligation. Equal access to all! Wish that I've a Batmobile that can fit 5 people comfortably so that I can bypass the jam (as now I need to fix my car on dunnowhat motorboat-like sound that it gave).

Anyway..thank you God for safe journey home.

No comments: