Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ONCE...one more leaving...

One more PM resigned. One of the Sales mgr mentioned to me that he's the model of an ideal PM. He got the Service Excellent award last year. And he resigned. So, the headcount has reduced and few people need to take over his projects.

My GM & Mgr has briefly me told me the project that they want me to take over. The project is straigh-forward infra upgrade and enhancement, however, we're dealing with difficult people (where the heck is my book on Dealing with Difficult People *sigh*). The people seems to creating lots of fuss and digging for mistakes from our side. It sure will be very challenging for me...and of course, that'll be very exciting ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaa got a seat for a junior kaa????

Haizam said...

u can say that..tell me ur name and email and i'll follow up with u..or if i do know u already, u know where to email ur resume to ;)