Monday, June 04, 2007

ONCE...missed it !

Shoot ! Missed my May deadline. Trying to post at least once a month, but *sigh*. To say work is the reason, not really. There are times when I felt like "err..what to do ah ?". Kinda done all the things that I planned to do for the day..then try to plan for next, but sometimes, there's nothing to plan. Or rather, some dependencies which are beyond my control.

To blog during the day kinda segan. But then I saw CKY blog. But his blog kinda professionally done on work related stuff. Well, mine can be work related also la ha ?

1st May, I'm recruited as permanent. Life get's more exciting (kinda feel good with financially-secure status). Start improving my life, my health, my time with family (believe me dear..am trying very hard). Certain extend can say more on ME. But, I think, as the breadwinner, I need to make sure that I'm healthy and cool. I don't want to let my family go thru the hassle again. Really painful am telling you.

Anyway, am now a lead PM (took over from one that resign) for a project. The most challenging project here. Have lost 4 ppl todate, kinda cursed hahaha. When I told my boss about the cursed, she goes "..ko nak kena lempang..". hehehe...Even though that's not the project that I'd prefer to take, but I'll do my best. (since CKY knows my blog now..need to be bit careful on what i said about the co..hahaha..no heart feeling CKY).

So, this post is pretty much because I dunno what else to do before am heading to the gym. Guess, that's all for now. Will try to update it more frequent (as one of my fav reader has complaint about it 2 months ago).

No comments: