Monday, August 20, 2007

ONCE...moved officially (really one !)

I would say, yesterday really official that we moved to our new house. Everything brought in already, my wife done with our room, me done with my study room, kitchen all ok, hall, dining and all. Can say it's a home now :-).

On Saturday, we bought few furnitures. By noon I'm home to allow the guys to repair our doors. Only after 6 hours of working they came and told me that the door was wrong ?! It's bigger...so need to wait for few more weeks. As for me, am dying sleepy and really can dozed-off easily but then, who would monitor them ? So I've no choice but to watch the vcd. And when the furnitures are in, my rocking chair really rocks !!!

The kids loves their room, my wife love it as well...and I love them all.

No comments: