Thursday, August 09, 2007

ONCE...moving house

Finally (thank God) we managed to find a nice house in SA, near to my daughter's school, easy access to highway and nearer to my wife's bus stop. I'll have my study room that I can really utilized (I do have one in PA..but since PA is more like our retreat, and the TV is just outside of the room..not really helpful am telling ya), lower ground and it'll be far from TV and bed, am sure that I can study (for my PMP) and do my readings or work peacefully. Near to kitchen so I can refresh my coffee as and when I like.

My kids are excited, so does my wife and of course meself. But definitely I need to make some adjustments. Can't stay back more than 6 pm at the office (can come back at 9 if need to...especially if I don't have internet access at home). External activites will need to be adjusted as well.

Nevertheless, I hope and pray that this move (hijrah) will bring better life to all of us.

No comments: