Monday, August 13, 2007

ONCE...moved !!!

Still tired, but relief. Yesterday load almost all things from PA and unload at SA. My wife arrived at 9pm...she brought some food and surprisingly (despite my diet conscious) I managed to finished it all. She was also surprised. We went back at 12 midnight, few curtains was up just that the sliding's curtains was a bit odd. The owner put a half-circle thingy on top of the sliding and the curtain reel was on top of it. So the sliding curtain was like hanging, need to look for colorful shades to block the bottom part of it.

When we arrived at in-laws house, felt very tired. But Bruce was on TV !!! Armageddon on air !!! Took a shower in the middle, and fight my eyes till it finished. Then, I woke up at 12 noon. Whole body is aching, my head was heavy. Went out to buy stuffs at 1 something, spent about 2 hours shopping...the longest I've ever spent on shopping (as far as I can remember laa). Arrived at our new house around 4. Start unpacking, so kitchen now ok. Cleaned up the back area, garden, my room, hall and dining. I wanted to stay there already, but as mom-in-law not around so kinda not nice. So, we'll be staying for a while at in-laws, maybe Wed or Thu officially move in to our new house...and start living there.

For now, I haven't look at the cashflow impact yet (monthly), to be added with broadband and astro (and dunno what else..yet..). Whatever it is...it's turning point I believe. Thank GOD :D.

No comments: