Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ONCE...exam !!!

It's been a while...and lots of interesting happening since my last post. Early this month I attended the PMP Exam Prep training. I got to know that my boss had to justify to the director to allow me to go for this training. Pity her..and also thankful to her.

So now, I've to repay back to her by doing the necessary so that I'm eligble to take the exam, study hard and pass the exam ! That alone should give enough aspiration (pressure is a bit negative isn't it)...yet that's not all. The co need at least one bumi PMP. So, I've double aspiration now hehehe.

After so long since I'm into this study-exam thingy, the biggest challenges is to discipline myself. Finding the time to study...erm...before that..filling the forms to register my credentials so that I'm eligible is also challenging already. With recent challenges in NGEP, ICMS as well...and interesting activities on education back in the office and also the revival of TeAM. To add to those challenges, my addiction to WoW and extra curricular at the Lab.

Nothing else can be done...except to buckle up, discipline enough, priorities and get to work ! Wish me luck :D !

No comments: