Monday, September 08, 2008

ONCE...7th Anniversary

Yesterday, our 7th anniversary (sorry dear..late posting this). I must say, this time is the most challenging year for us. For me especially. We were tested big time!

She always been a good wife, good mother to our kids, good women. She's the best I must say. The fact that she hold strong listening to all my explanations and confessions, and accepting them as well..really made me salute her. Am I the best for her ? I hope and will strive to be just that. Is she the best for me ? No question about that at all.

No matter what..I'll cherish and will find ways to further improve our relationship, ensure happiness all the time. Please bear with me on all my weaknesses and limitations, my...(u know what honey..). I pray to Him...and will always pray for us to be together..come what may...We all had and will always be tested as we live. And I always believed that there's wisdom or blessings or lessons waiting for us to unveiled from every test that comes. Your trust and forgiveness are highly appreciated.

I love you always...happy 7th anniversary sayang...muah ! :D

2 comments:

Kembara Musafir said...

eleh...!! aper ker halnya nih buat public declaration...? buang tebiat aper...? ala2 romantik la konon...? perrgggghhhhh...!! nasib baik aku pose, kalau aku tak pose, tentu terkeluar balik lunch aku hari nih....!! haha... Anyhow... Hepi belated anniversary to both of you....!!

Haizam said...

hehehe...jgn le mare...tiap2 tahun aku mmg letak kat blog pe...(err dah 2 tahun la hehehe...) tq tq tq...