Saturday, June 18, 2011

ONCE...hours to kill at KKIA part 2

I discovered a little bit more about this terminal. Apparently, there's also Gate 3 and 4 with a lot of empty spaces for 200 people standing comfortably. There's also Famous Amos stall and another one (lazy to check it out) next to it.

The smoking room here happen to illustrate how low cost the terminal is and how low smokers being treated here. Torn-out seats, no proper ventilation, dirty on the wall and floor...not sure whether it is poorly maintained or by-design. Smokers would probably think twice or perhaps for heavy one, it doesn't matter at all.

Flight to JB just being boarded and it leaves the terminal empty and not as noisy as it was. It also provided me with a new life (for my battery actually) as it was forced to hibernate while I'm chasing the level at Angry Birds. And by now, I've an hour to kill before flying back to KL...provided my flight is not delayed...

No comments: