Saturday, June 18, 2011

ONCE...hours to kill at KKIA

I'm telling you, it's not easy to kill off 4 hours at Terminal 2, KKIA. Nothing much exciting to do..well, what you can expect for low-cost terminal aye ? And why am I so not stupid arriving here 4 hours earlier ?

Well, I had to check-out at 1300 just now. It's quite heavy to carry my bag to Suria Sabah to catch KL Gangster or Green Lantern. What more to carry them to do some souvenir shopping ! Plus, I've done my souvenirs shopping last Feb.


It's kinda crowded in here. People waiting for their flights...flight delayed (AK5107 to KL was delayed for an hour), and I think these human sapien are for 3 different flights. And I'm the first one to check-in for my flight (based on the low-cost efficient paper-based system used by AirAsia).

Consider myself lucky to have a nice spot at Asian Delight Panettone..small table for two (one for my bags and one for me), facing the gate where I can see various type of people killing their time waiting..and see the coming or leaving planes (now it's empty)...just that I've close to 2 hours battery time and the nearest outlet was conquered by sleeping Ahso.

Let's talk about Departure Hall, Terminal 2 KKIA. It has 2 gates only; Gate 1 for Hote Seat and Gate 2 for General. There's Eraman duty free shop and Made in Sabah souvenir shop with Royal Selangor in it. There's also Exotic Leather House; handbag stall, jewelry (crystals and stuffs) stall and Asian Delight Panettone; the only cuisine shop. It has close to 250 benches with 60 seats at Asian Delight Panettone and ample space that can fit 100 people standing comfortably.

Guess, that's all for now..wanna hit Angry Birds to kill of some more hours...

No comments: