Monday, August 28, 2006

ONCE..."i look stupid.."

Last night while having our drinks while watching Chelsea vs Blackburn, I saw Amani coming with her bf (I guess as they're holding hands). They sat right behind us with bunch of their friends. Then, I noticed Lan was staring at her and them.

   Apa yg ko tengok tu ? (What are you staring at ?)
   Aku tgh tengok "I look stupid"..hahahaha.. (I'm staring at "i look stupid"..)

We laughed. Only when we're heading to the car that he told me that Amani might hv heard him. He saw the bf consoling her (rubbing her back), and she's kinda depressed..and the bf also gave this wtf look kinda thing. But I said, "what the heck do they wanna upset with ? we're just quoting what his gf said..isn't it ?" And we laughed again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean sharifah amani? eheheh flashback of recent dreams?? hahaha

Anonymous said...

lawak siut. pasti merah muka dia menahan kemarahan yg berleluasa!!

Haizam said...

aku baru dpt tahu yg sebenarnya "i sound stupid" dan bukannya "i look stupid"..hehehe...tapi perbualan kitorang mmg pasal "i look stupid" huahuahua...

Anonymous said...

ahhh blah la... cakap salah lepas tu huahuahua... pap pap piirah!!!

err sori ye, saya ni mengganggu blog saudara ke..?

- pengintip professional