Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ONCE...really, once a CTO!

Today, it's official that I'm no longer the CTO (that reminds me to change the header..).

I was so deep into the monitor with my stuffs only to found 2 stacks of my new call cards on the far left of my table. "When did that bugger put those cards on my table ? Didn't see her coming..and it's not on my table when I came this morning. hmm.."

On the new card, there's no more CTO. I'm now ED. My partner's idea last 2 months as we planned to go out and do sales. So, not sounded too techies. Well, now I can really claimed "once..a CTO"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh... congrats ooo... suda makin busat aa... manyak baguih!

Haizam said...

busat ? nama je tuka..$$ tak kemana jugak...ntah ler..

Anonymous said...

tada apa, asal menang gaya...