Tuesday, August 29, 2006

ONCE...wedding of the decade (who say?!)

Hahahaha...its not that I envy Datuk K or I hate Siti, just that for such a grande wedding supposed to be well-planned, well-organized and well-done turned out to be not that good. For the newly wed, maybe everything goes smooth, but I'm talking about those guests especially VVIPs.

Waiting for such a long time to get their table number, dinner served only at 10, cold dishes, soup & coffee. Worst of all, FREE SEATING !!! Imagine all those mak datin, artist friends that would definitely spent on best dress for the night, and suddenly, sit at the back of the hall ?!!

One may ask, "what is it for you that you make so much a fuss about all these things..". I'd say, money not well spent on wedding planner. Wedding planner of poor quality! Just pity those guys. Looked at papers and definitely there's none about the chaos. You can find it here, here and here.

Now, both bride & groom will get 'busy'..guess the journalist & papers can start consentrating on more serious topics which shall contribute to the country more than those glitzy outrages celebrity stories. Last note...last night I was really annoyed and iritated with ERA. And my car audio kinda stucked that I can't change to other channel. So...I turned off my audio har har har...(so the boring driving then..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm last nite was great!!! start with numb3rs, HOUSE (he's so sexy!!) and then Nip/Tuck... occasional channel turning to mawi's but definitely not to TV3...
uhh u dont have cd player aa in ur car?