Friday, March 27, 2009

ONCE...syukur !

I came back to Malaysia on 24 Mar 2009...suddenly received calls on my previous project...seems like having a big issue.  Then, I get myself waiting by the street till my friend fetch me to Putrajaya.  I asked the guy on what exactly the issue...to my (not so) surprise..there's none.  We waited for the HoS to arrive then we started the meeting.  Few things that I need to do, but it went well.  

Went back to office that noon, prepared some documents and then proceed for Appreciation Dinner hosted by the company.  Since all the bosses are there (expected already), updated them on the trip, the outcome and the fun that we had hehehe...

That nite also I had some shocking news.  Eventhough some of it was expected...and some within my plan...but didn't think that it might happen sooner than I thought.  Did hope for some time but guess it's best to just do it.  And Allah Maha Kaya, Maha Pemurah dan Maha Mengetahui.  Met my long lost friend and it helped alot.  Dipermudahkan urusan...syukur Alhamdulillah.


No comments: