Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ONCE...shocking news !

Yesterday, I was told about the news. Quite old actually it started a day before Raya. It just arrived to me yesterday. I'm really puzzled on how it turned out that way as the things that was going all along was kinda smooth and good. Keep asking myself why was I being tested this way...like this.

Had a long chat with my brother few hours ago...I realized what I used to tell people to do..and what I used to practice myself which I didn't do it now. I'm supposed to thank Him...syukur with the test given to me. I know that there are blessings in disguise for whatever happen and I need to seek for it. I just forgot to syukur.

So, here I am..."syukur pada Allah kerana memberikan aku ujian ini yang pastinya mempunyai hikmah dan hidayah untuk aku meneruskan hidup ini..walaupun sukar dan pedih namun harus kutabahkan hati dan pasrah serta redha dengan takdir Ilahi"

I hope, I will get a chance to face or confront on this matter so that I know that I've make my effort and leave everything to Him.

No comments: