Thursday, November 24, 2005

ONCE...in the Office(2)

Can't stop thinking about what went wrong. Chat with my sweetheart at home, and friend the next morning. People get frustrated when they failed, right ? And I'm delegating my failures by blaming my staffs of not competetive enough, not aggressive enough and stuff. The fact is, most of them just taking orders. And do their best in their own field and scope. Expect more ?! Will frust again!

Thinking to revoke the scheme and flexibility given, but then...it is too soon to do that. It's just a month since the flexi-hours implemented, and 1 1/2 months (after take-out Raya holidays) after the new structure being put in place. Like it or not, may need to wait till end of the year. But will closely monitor ! 2006 must be different !!!

new scheme, new method, new strategy, new mood, new motivation and new spirits !!!

NEW may not be totally NEW...but it shall be the improvements of all the mistakes and discoveries (as Einstein put it). We can't be successful, if we didn't discover (motivating words for "failure"), if we didn't fall and rise again. And as success is a journey...I'm not stopping here as yet..!

I'll share the steps, the thinking, the discussion, the decisions and the results of my next moves. First, setting my mind: to turn around this company into a successful and profitable company. I believe I'm facing the same challenges as what Idris Jala will be facing next month (perhaps he start thinking already..and may have plan that just need to be executed come Dec 1).

Thanks to Sharry for introducing me to the blog world (and the new vlogging here)...and especially to my sweetheart, who are very enthusiastic to see my post. Really an encouragement...and made me think profusely..so that I'm not posting a junk. "Luv you honey :*"

No comments: