Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ONCE...aquaria@klcc (1)

THE KIDS

It's Sunday, and I'm taking my family to aquaria@klcc, the in-town aquarium right at the basement of KL Convention Center. Auny excited like anything..."Abi...there's Nemo !!! And there's Dowry !!!" Well, I must say, Disney did a very good job in promoting the Clown fish and the "Dowry" type of fish (sorry..forgot to get the actual fish name). The aquaria is such a great experiences ! I've been to New Orleans Waterworld, and now having all those marine creatures in here, in KL...is really really great ! I may post some pictures here when I've got my broadband access (aka "in the office") soon.

NO FLASH IN THE AQUARIA

I saw the signage at the entrance. But to my shocking, at the Amazonia world, it's flashes all over ?!!! Well, there's no signage inside the area to REMIND people about it. And further, i believe this people are thinking, "the fish seems ok with the flash..what's the harm ?". Because they do seem like not bothered with the flashes. Hope aquaria's management will put more signage inside the aquaria if it is really affecting the fishes. And we need to civilised our mindset as well.

Anyway, some tips though, if you want to go there, go there after lunch..around 3 onwards. We arrived around 12 noon, and the Q till the exit ! It took us about 30 minutes before we can enter the aquaria, and then it's too crowded. Especially when people stop to see all those tiny and colorful frogs, dead-leave-like frog, beatles, tarantulas and the like. Then, the Amazonia where the big Arapaima, turtles, errmm...basically all those big fishes are there lah! Then the tunnel, where you can see the same (forgot his name) Stingray that used to transport Nemo & friends to school...and they are like flying around like nobody's business. After watching them mostly on National Geographic, seing them alive is really exciting !

And as you go out (EXIT), guess what ? It's the SOUVENIR SHOP !!! Very good design and planning. And I had to buy one of the T-shirt because Nu'man leaked. Thus, can't use my 29 euro Hard Rock cafe Amsterdam shirt for prayer (jgn marah honey :) ...kalu kat oversea, musti sudah bili itu t-shirt aquaria kalu...ini malaysia punya, kena kasi leaking baru dpt satu..hehehe..). Then we took the Green-backdrop picture to be super-imposed with Monsters Inc (as Auny chose it!). Very nice I'm telling you !

MALAYSIAN HERO WITH HIS FAMILY

I didn't take his picture...I believe he wants to spend his quality time with his family. 6 daugthers, beautiful wife (sayang abg pun cantik jugak..lagi cantik apa ;) ) and a cap. I know that he asked the girl to blocked the angle from the guy behind that wanna shoot his family in action. One thing I know, he smiled to my wife..well..as she smiled first. Who you ask ? (Itu KL Menjerit punya hero la...)

No comments: