Friday, December 23, 2005

ONCE...office reform (3)

The presentation went well. My wife SMS "why felt so bad ?"...wonder how does she knows that i just posted ? Anyway, hope the project will turnout good next year.

Progress report! Not much that I can put it here and I realized why. I didn't get the progress report from TM. And for last week, only AD#2 sent the updated report on Friday. The rest..? Only on the 13th when I asked the TM to get everybody to send. From my notes, this week was spent on the pre-strategic meeting for technical dept. Lots of ideas, issues & concerns discussed, and few suggestions will be made on 29th (Strategic Planning). TM was given 3 hours slot as well as the BDM. MGS has kicked-off yesterday, all the developers have their assignment (except for Prg001).

Just now, Prg001 back in action! But to his surprise...the software that was working on that terminal last week, is no longer working ?!!! And unfortunately, he lost faith already (he's only 55% recover from the downturn). I think he will head back to his house (meet his wife) to regain and recollect the other 45% (hopefully!).

As I was just thinking that my plate is empty...then i realized...there's alot of things...and i'm hardly finding the time to finish it...have to get it over with during this holiday.

No comments: