Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ONCE...memories

I was waiting for my contractor to do site visit at my school. I was sitting at the bench near Surau, then memories of student days came to my mind. Here where I used to hang out, study-cum-dating with my GF (my wife now), doing KSK's activities and stuffs. My batch was among the first to move into the new building. The state of the buildings, lecture halls chairs like tidal wave, hahaha...it's not fully completed when we moved in.

But, one thing for sure, Apip & I has been to every inch in that building. Before we officially move, we went there to explore. Go into every classroom, lecture halls, lecturer rooms, labs, water reservoir, toilets (yes, both of them at top floor), dean's room, faculty's meeting room and on the roof!

Then, the memories continues with the friends and foes, stories, events and so many other things...sweet and painful. Then, for dunno what reason, one name poped-up...rahna ?! (don't u tease me on this at home okey honey ?!) It reminds me on the secret admirer's letter that I received, the teasing from friends and GF, the shocked when I knew who's she (but she doesn't know that I know), the trauma (so-to-speak) that I had.

Anyway, the sweetest of all in TMSK...is definitely my WIFE ! Who made me to chase for it for 3 years, as I got my Diploma, I got her confirmation ! Then, another 3 years (as she was studying) before we got married. During that 1st 3 yrs..hahaha..with rejection and all. *I love you honeyy!*

Ahh...yesterday, Fith dropped by to my office. He's with BAT, doing 1st level support. Still the same style and character! Anyway, the new building for TMSK (additional actually) is really nice. Visited the lab (and one area where the site supervisor was dead..falling down from 3rd floor), and the lab is fabulous! Wished to be a student again :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro!! tell you what.. u need to expose the blog la if you want people to comment. what is the main reason, propaganda, agenda or whatever it is of a blog? to let the people read. to let them know. therefore, u need to tell the people around you of this thinggy!! :D

well then. nice memory though. you see.. i remember. the only motivation i had that time was friends. Friends motivated me for coming to class. the memories.. sweet eh!!

Okay. Am about to link yours to mine. But I need the grren light first. tell me should u be ready.

salam sejahtera.

Haizam said...

alrigh bro...u've got my green light :D