Saturday, March 11, 2006

ONCE...office reform(6)

Yesterday, handover session started. The plan is AD#1 to take-over all the projects managed by AD#2 except for IGM. I'll handle that myself.

Sales meeting just now, BDM really need to buckle-up. BDE has met 50% of the quarterly target, and the way she asked BDM just now was like she's the BDM actually. But, as I want everybody to be open and outspoken, can't blame her. Just that I felt like, you also has deals that was stucked there without closing for months.

LC asked TM about the transition. And I mentioned that I'm going to take-over on IGM. "That expensive haa..?! Cannot ! Over-qualified..too expensive!". Since, it's friendly party project, and Dev#1 is very much involved in the operations already (travelling to Medan few times and again next Tue, to Port Klang and Penang to meet the members and stuffs), he can manage it. It also can be a safe learning bed for him on project management.

Starting next week, the tech team will look into refining the products, make sure they're tested thoroughly...and regressedly. If need to run it for months, so be it!!! Will brief Dev#1 on his new assignment next week. Will have a big presentation first thing Mon morning. Hope everything will go smooth.

We're debating about moving to Sentral. But, really need to consider all the cost that may involve like renovation, moving, air-cond & stuffs. MSC status also another concern. LC talked to KC, on TARC bit slow..not moving as fast as we expected. He said that he believed that we can work together for long-term. "What do you read from it ?" LC asked me, "emm...they're not coming that soon ?". Well, probably. Their next board meeting would be end of May. Won't be that soon then. With our situation now, perhaps it's good also.

Idris had his BTP published very nice. I'm yet to have mine (well..u're not the CEO..bluerkh..doesn't matter..i need to have one !). I'll follow suit very closely...watch me :D !

No comments: