Thursday, March 30, 2006

ONCE...rezeki

I hang out with my mentor and Lan last Tuesday at TTDI. First, I wanna get his blessing on the items that I put in my paper, share the new developments. Glad that it went well. Get some latest development from him as well.

Among other things, he mentioned about "rezeki". Comparing me in SSSB and now, the progress is tremendous. The exposure, knowledge and experience has made me greater than who I am in SSSB. "That's rezeki!" he said. "Rezeki" shall not be regarded as "higher salary" only in moving from one place to another. Opportunity to work internationally, exposure to corporate world at large, opportunity to learn new stuffs, acquire new skills, gain more knowledge and experiences, chances to be close to the BIG boss; "those are also rezeki", he said.

He asked from God on the knowledge that can't be thought by human. And I believed, he got it! The analysis and summary that he gave on the big picture of current "situation", really impressed the top people who is INSIDE. As he is from OUTSIDE, yet able to see it clearly based on the simptoms and activities that was happening..I am definitely impressed (wished I has that knowledge as well...can't wait to go to Mecca). Just that for him, it kinda back-fire. Now, has lots to do. However, as far as I can assist...I will !

No comments: