Friday, March 10, 2006

ONCE...farewell Sharry!

Oh well...today's the day. Wish her all the best and keep in touch (kalu sudi). Sorry for everything (as I'm the evil). Have not looked at the Handover report, hope it's as what I've been expecting. But then if it is not, just have to make do with it. Can't expect or get her to come back here and finish it isn't it.

I believe she can fly on her new endeavour. If I believed she can take-over from TM, she'll able to do it anywhere else for that matter. Will I hear more from her after this..? Dunno and can't say. No doubt, it's being quite quiet since I heard the news. I'm adopting and learning to familiarize myself with what I've learnt. So, definitely people that used to be close to me will feel the distance...at least not the barrier. Will slowly build that barrier.

Well...since she's one of the Xs, and being one of the fav, I'm offering to extend the friendship. Accepted or not..i leave it to God. Okeh..enough sentimental already. Good luck !!!

No comments: