Thursday, October 04, 2007

ONCE...22nd day of Ramadhan

7 more nights to go before we all break fast with joy with the coming Aidil Fitri. This should be the time where we increase our prayers, spend more time at night performing qiamullail searching for the wonderful night of Lailatul Qadar. That is what we should all do, spiritually.

It's also a trend here that this is the time where lots of break fast invitation packing up. I used to look forward for those, but not anymore. Reason being:
  1. I don't eat that much now
  2. With little food also I tend to gain weight, what more lots of them (with all those dessert ?!! man !)
  3. There's not much bonding or rapport building to be created perse. People just concentrate eating !
  4. Me become a bit anti-social (?)
  5. Somehow, my marketing pitch and eagerness has lessen (?)
  6. The place is too far :D

However, some invitations are very difficult to turn down. Some was initiated by me :D. Anyway, first Ramadhan in MB brings lots of memories to me. One thing that I really missed being a CTO once, the luxury of time that I can manage and own. Well, beggers can't be choosers aye ;-).

No comments: