Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ONCE...back on gaming !

As part of my role in looking after the game project in TeAM, I need to be updated with the trend and technology. They gaved me World of Warcraft to research on. It is the best MMORPG in the world currently. I'm very excited !!!

But first, I need to get myself a proper game PC. The specs shall be able to support multimedia design and game programming as well. Am planning to explore on that area, really exciting. This peoples work on the design is superb. Am really impressed and I can visualize the story being played. Can't wait to see it happening.

I got some specs from Subang Parade. Then, asked Mun's advice (as he's an avid gamers as well) on the specs & price...also seeked Lan's advice. Lan told me not to buy any but rather follow him to IMBI where he'll advice on the best of all items (bits and pieces) , that will suit my objectives beautifully. Budgetted around RM 3k. Planned to sort those out by this weekend.

Can't wait to start exploring hehehe...will install all my long-lost games in there as well. Anyway, I'll try my utmost best to discipline myself in this game-research-work thing. Am afraid myself on how addicted (and crazy) I'm back then...

No comments: